Pages

Hansen Christmas Letter // 2015

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

I'm very convinced that having a little one makes all of life, especially the holidays, extra sweet and fun. This year we got our tree extra early, decorated the house a little more than normal, actually bought presents early enough to have them wrapped under the tree, walked around downtown and looked at Christmas lights, visited Santa's reindeer, listened to Christmas music (thanks Mollie for sharing your best Christmas Secrets... we love the Dave Barnes Pandora station) and let Ike open up presents throughout December!

these two + Target + Starbucks = my favorites
So last year pregnant LeeAnn skipped sending out a Christmas card so this year I felt so on top of life when I decided (months ago) to do one... until December 1st rolled around and I had nothing. Hello panic time. I have to say it's quite amazing to have a husband that is a graphic designer and thank goodness for Amazon Prime's two day shipping. I spent Sunday night addressing what seemed like a million envelopes and of course Monday morning I decided we should definitely do a Christmas letter. Apparently I love procrastinating. Anywho, I enlisted Ike to write it and this year just might be my favorite Christmas card/letter yet! If I mailed them out before Christmas it still counts as Christmas cards right?!

2015 Christmas Card

2015 Christmas Letter

Merry Christmas & Happy New Years from our family!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)